Enjoy the benefits of being a landlord with none of the hassle by choosing our Property Management service
You can be reassured that your property is being managed by our highly experienced team.
We have partnered with a range of trusted specialists to ensure your property is maintained to the highest standard, and work actively with you and your tenant to ensure the tenancy is successful.
Our Lettings Team
- Have years of experience coupled with up to date knowledge of legislation
- Can ensure you comply with ever changing regulation, including gas, electricity safety regulations
- Will proactively provide advice throughout the tenancy to both you and your tenant so that the terms of the agreement between you are adhered to and the property condition is maintained for the long term
We keep you updated
- Arranging periodic property inspections by the branch team, reviewing any actions needed and sending a detailed report to you with advice on any actions you might consider
- You will receive regular financial statements
- Communicate with you and your tenant every step of the way
We take care of the repairs and maintenance
- Tried, tested and comprehensively insured contractors available
- When a problem is reported, we will notify by e-mail, text or letter immediately
- We keep you in touch with costs and progress automatically
- We will let you know the cost of works before they are paid
- Corporate tenants prefer agent managed properties
- We have specialist contractors experienced in working with the specific requirements of management agents
We can even look after your empty property
- Keeps your property in good order when it’s empty
- Cleaning and garden maintenance
- Protection in cold weather
- Dealing with post
And we can also refurbish it for you
- Initial consultation and design
- From minor decorating works to full refurbishment and structural works
- Replacing carpets and curtains
- Refitting kitchens and bathrooms
If you are interested in booking a free no-obligation market appraisal for you property please call us on (01908) 713513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenant finding only (including preparation of the tenancy agreement) £750 NO VAT
Tenant find and rent collection 10% of monthly rent NO VAT
Full Management 12% of monthly rent (No tenant finding fee) NO VAT
Periodic Renewal Fee £Nil
Renewal of Tenancy £50
Inventory £Based on Size
Gas Safety Certificate (up to 2 appliances) £65
Legionella Risk Assessment £45
Electrical Fixed Wiring Test £Based on Size
If you are looking for your next rental property in Milton Keynes, look no further. We pride ourselves on providing good quality properties in and around the Milton Keynes area. As an independent company locally owned in Milton Keynes, you can rest assured that you will be well looked after. Working specifically with portfolio landlords who understand the needs of modern tenants, we are well placed to offer you a property and service that you deserve.
You will be required to make a payment to secure the property in the form of a property retainer. This retainer will be converted into part of the first months rent should the tenancy proceed.
You will also be require to provide a security deposit which will be equivalent to five weeks rent.
All applicants over the age of 18 will need to be included on the agreement.
All tenants will need to sign our Tenants Terms of Business & Renting Guide.
Holland North Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman.
We are members of the ‘Money Shield’ Client Money Protection Scheme.